The Excel function: HYPGEOM.DIST
The HYPGEOM.DIST function syntax has the following arguments (argument: A value that provides information to an action, an event, a method, a property, a function, or a procedure.):
- Sample_s Required. The number of successes in the sample.
- Number_sample Required. The size of the sample.
- Population_s Required. The number of successes in the population.
- Number_pop Required. The population size.
- Cumulative Required. A logical value that determines the form of the function. If cumulative is TRUE, then HYPGEOM.DIST returns the cumulative distribution function; if FALSE, it returns the probability mass function.